FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Overland Park, August 18, 2022 — Joseph, Hollander & Craft LLC is pleased to announce that 9 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “We are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Joseph, Hollander & Craft LLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Diane L. Bellquist – Banking and Finance Law and Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Julia A. Craft – Family Law
- Jess W. Hoeme – Criminal Defense: General Practice and DUI / DWI Defense
- Christopher M. Joseph – Criminal Defense: General Practice
- M. Kristine Lawless – Family Law
- Christopher M. McHugh – Cannabis Law and Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Casey Y. Meek – Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Dionne M. Scherff – Criminal Defense: General Practice and DUI / DWI Defense
- Ardith Smith-Woertz – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
About Joseph, Hollander & Craft LLC
Joseph, Hollander & Craft is a premier law firm representing criminal, civil and family law clients throughout Kansas and Missouri. From our offices in Kansas City, Lawrence, Overland Park, Topeka and Wichita, our growing team of 20+ attorneys has you covered. We defend against life-changing criminal prosecutions. We protect children and property in divorce cases. We pursue relief for victims of trucking collisions and those who have suffered traumatic brain injuries due to the negligence of others. We fight allegations of professional misconduct against doctors, nurses, judges, attorneys, accountants, real estate agents and others. And we represent healthcare professionals and hospitals in civil litigation.