FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 17, 2023
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – Joseph, Hollander & Craft LLC is pleased to announce that 12 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “We are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Joseph, Hollander & Craft LLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Christopher M. Joseph – Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Julia A. Craft – Family Law
- Dionne M. Scherff – Criminal Defense: General Practice and DUI / DWI Defense
- M. Kristine Lawless – Family Law
- Jess W. Hoeme – Criminal Defense: General Practice and DUI / DWI Defense
- Ardith Smith-Woertz – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Diane L. Bellquist – Banking and Finance Law and Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Christopher M. McHugh – Cannabis Law and Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Christine Pina Rosengreen – Family Law
- Casey Y. Meek – Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Rachel C. Whitsitt – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Andrew J. Goodwin – Commercial Litigation
About Joseph, Hollander & Craft LLC
Joseph, Hollander & Craft is a mid-size law firm representing criminal defense, civil defense, personal injury, and family law clients throughout Kansas and Missouri. From our offices in Kansas City, Lawrence, Overland Park, Topeka and Wichita, our team of 25 attorneys covers a lot of ground, both geographically and professionally.
We defend against life-changing criminal prosecutions. We protect children and property in divorce cases. We pursue relief for clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries or the death of a loved one due to the negligence of others. We fight allegations of professional misconduct against medical and legal practitioners, accountants, real estate agents, and others.
When your business, freedom, property, or career is at stake, you want the attorney standing beside you to be skilled, prepared, and relentless — Ready for Anything, come what may. At JHC, we pride ourselves on offering outstanding legal counsel and representation with the personal attention and professionalism our clients deserve. Learn more about our attorneys and their areas of practice, and locate a JHC office near you.